RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Basic Refund Policy
- There are 2 types of items Cap Avenue sells, and all 2 have slightly different Refund Policies:
- Retail Items: These have a full 30-day refund guarantee. If you don't like the item or it is defective, we will either replace it at no cost to you, or you can send it back to us for a full refund.
- Free Promotional Items: Due to the nature of these free promotional items, there is no refund applicable because you are not paying for the item. You pay for shipping, but that cost is not refundable because it goes towards actually shipping the item.
- For all applicable returns, please send to:
2573 XE The Hague
What do I do if I received the wrong cap or my cap is defective?
- If this happens, we are truly sorry. Please email us at email@example.com and tell us your order number and how we messed up.
- We will take care of you and cover all costs of getting you the right cap. We will send you a new cap and pay for your shipping to send that one back to us. We are human and do make mistakes. We will make sure to correct the issue ASAP!
How much is shipping?
- This depends on the product ordered, the total weight, and where we're shipping to. Usually on our retail products we offer free shipping. On FREE promotional items shipping starts at $10.97 as we are shipping from our different warehouses overseas.
How do I track my package?
- You can check on the status of your order at any time by clicking here. For your unique tracking code please email our customer support desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
- This depends on the product ordered. Most of our caps and apparel products are printed on demand. It typically takes about 2-3 weeks to get your cap printed, shipped, and delivered. All caps ship from our NL print facility and travel via your local shipping company (e.g. USPS) to your address, tracking numbers available.
- For non-apparel items, delivery can vary and take 3-4 weeks. We use manufacturers all over the world to bring unique and specialty items to our customers, so not everything comes from the Netherlands. These items ship via your local shipping company (e.g. USPS) and all have tracking numbers.
- If you're still not sure, just email us. We're happy to help.
I ordered 2+ items, but only received one... where's my order?
- Since we print on demand and we have a large assortment of products not stocked in house, when you order multiple items at a time, they may be shipped separately. You may receive one item before the next. So don't panic if you don't receive all of your items at once…they are on the way.
CAPS & APPAREL
What type of items do you print on?
- We print on the finest, softest, comfiest caps... Port & Co. Supply all of our products.
How are your items printed?
- We use a world class infrastructure for screen printing, DTG printing, and sublimation. The style of printing is determined by the product you purchased. Our primary print style is Direct to Garment (DTG), which is a method where the printer directly applies ink onto the cap with inkjet technology.
- Understanding DTG Printing: It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto the garment for the design. DTG uses specialty inks, which are absorbed by the fibers of the garment. This allows high quality and colorful designs, plus fast turnaround.
Where do your other items come from?
- Cap Avenue is all about bringing you unique and specialty items that you won't find anywhere else. So we source items from all over the world. Because while some of our items do come from right here in the Netherlands, there are many items that are simply not available here. To keep a diverse group of products you will love, we go far and wide to find the best manufacturers designing the coolest stuff.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Sure, no problem! Just email us at email@example.com and we'll get back to you right away.